Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose “Local Pick-up” under the “Shipping Method” section.
- The person who places the order must pick up the order. If you are unable to pick up the order yourself, you may name an alternate pickup person in the “Order Comment” box at checkout.
- Your order should be ready within an hour if it is placed by 3:00pm EST Monday - Friday. You will receive an email when your order is complete. If your item(s) become unavailable, we will notify you at that time.
- Local Pickup is available Monday – Friday from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
- When picking up your order, you or your alternate pickup person must show a valid ID and order number.
- We will hold your order at the warehouse for 5 business days, beginning the day after you place the order. If the order is not picked up in 5 business days, we will cancel your order and issue a refund. (15% restocking fee may apply)
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items ordered for pickup, as well as the days of the year that this service is offered.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Allow extra time to pick up large items, such as wooden crates or large quantities of items.
- If your order contains pre-ordered items, those items will not be available until on or after their release date. You will receive an email when the pre-ordered items are available for pickup.
When you arrive at the pick-up location:
- Please enter at the door marked “Dickerson Fulfillment & Distribution, Inc.” (DFD) at 31390 Industrial Pkwy. North Olmsted, OH 44070. (Directions via Google Maps available here)
- The receptionist at the front door will be able to assist you with your order. Please present them with your photo ID and order number at time of arrival. Only you, or the person that you designated at checkout, may pick up your order.